- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Gaborone weather in October 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Gaborone, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gaborone in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Gaborone in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gaborone in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gaborone in October - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Gaborone in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Gaborone in October and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gaborone in October 2020. Select a month to view Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:56||18:16|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:41||18:23|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:29||18:31|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Botswana
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Botswana in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.