- Save £200 on flights & hotels this October
- Book holidays to the UAE
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Manama weather in October 2019
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Manama, Bahrain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manama in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Manama in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manama in October?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manama in October - that's 85% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manama in October?
The average sea temperature around Manama in October is 30°C.
Does it ever rain in Manama in October?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Manama in October and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Manama sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manama in October 2019. Select a month to view Manama sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:30||17:25|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||05:37||17:09|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:46||16:57|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Bahrain destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.