- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Victoria weather in October 2019
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Victoria, represented by Melbourne, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Victoria weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Victoria in October is a comfortable 19°C (66°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 49% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 62mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Victoria in October is 14°C (57°F).
The weather in Victoria in October is represented by Melbourne.
Victoria sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Victoria in October 2019. Select a month to view Victoria sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Victoria sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Melbourne.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:57||18:24|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:35||19:38|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:15||19:53|
- Find cheap flights to Victoria with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about Australia
More Victoria destinations
- Apollo Bay
- Lakes Entrance
- Port Fairy
- Swan Hill
- Tidal River
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details