- Browse lowest fares on Qantas flights from Heathrow
- Save on flights to Australia, New Zealand & Dubai
- Return flights from £378 including taxes/charges
Port Augusta weather in October 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The October weather guide for Port Augusta, South Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Port Augusta weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Port Augusta in October is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 73% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 26mm (1.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Port Augusta sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port Augusta in October 2019. Select a month to view Port Augusta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:57||18:21|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:38||19:31|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:22||19:43|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Australia
More South Australia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details