- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Batna weather in October 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Batna, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Batna weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Batna in October is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 29mm (1.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Batna sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Batna in October 2019. Select a month to view Batna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:30||18:20|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:42||17:59|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:56||17:42|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Algeria destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details