- Find cheap flights to Ukraine with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Kiev weather in November 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Kiev, Ukraine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kiev in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Kiev in November, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kiev in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kiev in November - that's 18% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kiev in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Kiev in November and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Kiev sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kiev in November 2020. Select a month to view Kiev sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:49||16:33|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:13||16:12|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:36||15:57|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Ukraine
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Ukraine in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ukraine in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.