- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Suriname with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Paramaribo weather in November 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Paramaribo, Suriname shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paramaribo in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Paramaribo in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paramaribo in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paramaribo in November - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paramaribo in November?
The average sea temperature around Paramaribo in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Paramaribo in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Paramaribo in November and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paramaribo in November 2020. Select a month to view Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:27||18:22|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:30||18:21|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:35||18:24|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Suriname destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.