- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
St Pierre weather in November 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 128128 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in St Pierre in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in St Pierre in November, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Pierre in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Pierre in November - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Pierre in November?
The average sea temperature around St Pierre in November is 7°C.
Does it rain in St Pierre in November?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in St Pierre in November and the average monthly rainfall is 128mm.
St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Pierre in November 2020. Select a month to view St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:28||17:28|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:48||17:10|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:08||16:59|
- Find cheap flights to St Pierre & Miquelon with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More St Pierre and Miquelon destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.