- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Terceira weather in November 2019
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Terceira, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Terceira weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Terceira in November is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 30% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 130mm (5.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Terceira in November is 19°C (66°F).
Terceira sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Terceira in November 2019. Select a month to view Terceira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:15||17:49|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:31||17:36|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:47||17:28|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Portugal
More Azores destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details