- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Terceira weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The July weather guide for Terceira, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Terceira in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Terceira in July, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Terceira in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Terceira in July - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Terceira in July?
The average sea temperature around Terceira in July is 21°C.
Does it rain in Terceira in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Terceira in July and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Terceira sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Terceira in July 2021. Select a month to view Terceira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:28||21:17|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:37||21:12|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:50||21:00|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Where is hot in the Azores in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.