- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Alotau weather in November 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 144144 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Alotau, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alotau in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Alotau in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alotau in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alotau in November - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alotau in November?
The average sea temperature around Alotau in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Alotau in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Alotau in November and the average monthly rainfall is 144mm.
Alotau sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alotau in November 2020. Select a month to view Alotau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:27||17:56|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:25||18:00|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:27||18:07|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Papua New Guinea
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Papua New Guinea in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.