- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Alofi weather in November 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 156156 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Alofi in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in November?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in November is 26°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Alofi in November and the average monthly rainfall is 156mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in November 2020. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:39||18:28|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:34||18:35|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:33||18:45|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Niue with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.