- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Taupo weather in November 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The November weather guide for Taupo, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Taupo in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Taupo in November, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taupo in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taupo in November - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taupo in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Taupo in November and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
Taupo sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taupo in November 2020. Select a month to view Taupo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:07||19:52|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:53||20:08|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:45||20:24|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in New Zealand in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.