- Search Momondo for cheap flights to New Zealand
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Milford Sound weather in November 2019
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 256256 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Milford Sound, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Milford Sound in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Milford Sound in November, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Milford Sound in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Milford Sound in November - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Milford Sound in November?
The average sea temperature around Milford Sound in November is 13°C.
Does it rain in Milford Sound in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Milford Sound in November and the average monthly rainfall is 256mm.
Milford Sound sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Milford Sound in November 2019. Select a month to view Milford Sound sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:29||20:36|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:11||20:55|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:59||21:14|
- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in New Zealand in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.