- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Lumbini weather in November 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Lumbini, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lumbini in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Lumbini in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lumbini in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lumbini in November - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lumbini in November?
There are usually no days with some rain in Lumbini in November and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Lumbini sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lumbini in November 2020. Select a month to view Lumbini sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:22||17:28|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:33||17:20|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:44||17:17|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.