- Save up to 60% with Hotels.com Black Friday sale
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Bandipur weather in November 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The November weather guide for Bandipur, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bandipur in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Bandipur in November with no heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bandipur in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bandipur in November - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bandipur in November?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Bandipur in November and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Bandipur sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandipur in November 2019. Select a month to view Bandipur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:18||17:24|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:28||17:15|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:40||17:11|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.