- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Enewetak weather in November 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 189189 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Enewetak, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Enewetak weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Enewetak in November is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F).
Expect 189mm (7.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 19 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Enewetak in November is 29°C (84°F).
Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Enewetak in November 2019. Select a month to view Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:02||18:46|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:07||18:43|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:13||18:45|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Marshall Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details