- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Marshall Islands
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Enewetak weather in November 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 189189 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Enewetak, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Enewetak in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Enewetak in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Enewetak in November?
The average sea temperature around Enewetak in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Enewetak in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Enewetak in November and the average monthly rainfall is 189mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Enewetak in November?
On average less than 1 day in November in Enewetak is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Enewetak in November 2020. Select a month to view Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:03||18:46|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:07||18:43|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:14||18:45|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Marshall Islands in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Marshall Islands in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.