- Find low prices on flights to Libya
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Tripoli weather in November 2019
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Tripoli, Libya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tripoli weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tripoli in November is a warm 23°C (73°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 46mm (1.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Tripoli in November is 22°C (72°F).
Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tripoli in November 2019. Select a month to view Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:25||18:17|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:37||18:06|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:51||18:01|
- Find cheap flights to Libya with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Libya destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details