- Find low prices on flights to Kiribati
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
South Tarawa weather in November 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Tarawa in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in November?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in South Tarawa in November and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for South Tarawa in November 2020. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:09||18:13|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:10||18:14|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:15||18:18|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kiribati in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.