- Browse available Cosmos tours to Israel
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Dead Sea weather in November 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Dead Sea, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dead Sea in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Dead Sea in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dead Sea in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dead Sea in November - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dead Sea in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Dead Sea in November and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dead Sea in November 2020. Select a month to view Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:55||16:49|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:06||16:40|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:19||16:35|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Israel
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Israel in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Israel in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.