- Discover Millennium Hotels top deals for the Middle East
- Book hotel stays in Jordan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman & more
- Including sale offers, breakfast deals & best rates
Mosul weather in November 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Mosul, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mosul in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Mosul in November, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mosul in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mosul in November - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mosul in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Mosul in November and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Mosul sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mosul in November 2020. Select a month to view Mosul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:31||17:11|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:45||16:59|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:00||16:53|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.