- Discover Millennium Hotels top deals for the Middle East
- Book hotel stays in Jordan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman & more
- Including sale offers, breakfast deals & best rates
Karbala weather in November 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Karbala, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Karbala weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Karbala in November is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 16mm (0.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Karbala sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karbala in November 2019. Select a month to view Karbala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:21||17:14|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:33||17:03|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:47||16:58|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Iraq destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details