- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Guinea-bissau
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Gabu weather in November 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The November weather guide for Gabu, Guinea-Bissau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gabu in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Gabu in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gabu in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gabu in November - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Gabu in November?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Gabu in November and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Gabu sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gabu in November 2020. Select a month to view Gabu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:50||18:31|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:55||18:28|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:02||18:30|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guinea-Bissau in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea-Bissau in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.