- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Huahine weather in November 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 228228 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Huahine, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huahine in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Huahine in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Huahine in November?
The average sea temperature around Huahine in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Huahine in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Huahine in November and the average monthly rainfall is 228mm.
Huahine sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huahine in November 2019. Select a month to view Huahine sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||05:26||18:09|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||05:22||18:16|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||05:22||18:24|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in French Polynesia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.