- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Avarua weather in November 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Avarua in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Avarua in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Avarua in November?
The average sea temperature around Avarua in November is 25°C.
Does it rain in Avarua in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Avarua in November and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Avarua in November 2020. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:56||18:50|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:50||18:58|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:48||19:08|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.