- Book hotel rooms with Hotels.com + free cancellation on most rooms
- Search for destinations worldwide
- Hotels.com's T&Cs apply
Bujumbura weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Burundi with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2626 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Bujumbura, Burundi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bujumbura in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Bujumbura in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bujumbura in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bujumbura in November - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bujumbura in November?
There are usually 26 days with some rain in Bujumbura in November and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bujumbura in November 2020. Select a month to view Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:39||17:53|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:39||17:55|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:42||18:00|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Burundi destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.