- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Ouagadougou weather in November 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The November weather guide for Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ouagadougou in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Ouagadougou in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouagadougou in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouagadougou in November - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ouagadougou in November?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ouagadougou in November and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ouagadougou in November 2020. Select a month to view Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:59||17:40|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:04||17:37|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:11||17:39|
- Save on flights to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £539 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Burkina Faso in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burkina Faso in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.