- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Florianopolis weather in November 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 136136 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Florianopolis, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Florianopolis in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Florianopolis in November with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Florianopolis in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Florianopolis in November - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Florianopolis in November?
The average sea temperature around Florianopolis in November is 22°C.
Does it rain in Florianopolis in November?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Florianopolis in November and the average monthly rainfall is 136mm.
Florianopolis sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Florianopolis in November 2020. Select a month to view Florianopolis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:22||18:33|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:14||18:44|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:11||18:56|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.