- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Jalalabad weather in November 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Jalalabad, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jalalabad in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Jalalabad in November, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jalalabad in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jalalabad in November - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jalalabad in November?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Jalalabad in November and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jalalabad in November 2020. Select a month to view Jalalabad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:08||16:55|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:22||16:44|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:36||16:38|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Afghanistan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Afghanistan in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Afghanistan in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.