- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Paekdusan weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for North Korea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 176176 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Paekdusan, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for North Korea
How hot is it in Paekdusan in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Paekdusan in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paekdusan in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paekdusan in August - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paekdusan in August?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Paekdusan in August and the average monthly rainfall is 176mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Paekdusan in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Paekdusan is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Paekdusan sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paekdusan in August 2020. Select a month to view Paekdusan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:21||19:46|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:37||19:27|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:52||19:03|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in North Korea in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Korea in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.