- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Niamey weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Niger with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Niger
The March weather guide for Niamey, Niger shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Niamey in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Niamey in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Niamey in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Niamey in March - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Niamey in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Niamey in March and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Niamey sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Niamey in March 2022. Select a month to view Niamey sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:08||19:00|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:58||19:02|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:48||19:03|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.