- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Wabush weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Wabush, Newfoundland & Labrador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Newfoundland & Labrador
How cold is it in Wabush in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Wabush in November, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wabush in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wabush in November - that's 21% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Wabush in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Wabush in November and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Wabush sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wabush in November 2020. Select a month to view Wabush sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:26||16:55|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:52||16:32|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:17||16:16|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in Newfoundland & Labrador in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Newfoundland & Labrador in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.