- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Napier weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for New Zealand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Napier, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for New Zealand
How hot is it in Napier in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Napier in March, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Napier in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Napier in March - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Napier in March?
The average sea temperature around Napier in March is 19°C.
Does it rain in Napier in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Napier in March and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Napier sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Napier in March 2021. Select a month to view Napier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:55||19:54|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:11||19:31|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:26||19:07|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in New Zealand in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.