- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Bazaruto weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mozambique with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Mozambique
The July weather guide for Bazaruto, Mozambique shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bazaruto in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Bazaruto in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bazaruto in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bazaruto in July - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bazaruto in July?
The average sea temperature around Bazaruto in July is 23°C.
Does it rain in Bazaruto in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Bazaruto in July and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Bazaruto sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bazaruto in July 2021. Select a month to view Bazaruto sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:17||17:07|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:16||17:13|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:11||17:19|
- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Mozambique in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mozambique in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.