- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Agadir weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Agadir, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agadir in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Agadir in May, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agadir in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agadir in May - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agadir in May?
The average sea temperature around Agadir in May is 17°C.
Does it ever rain in Agadir in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Agadir in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Agadir sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agadir in May 2021. Select a month to view Agadir sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:55||19:17|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:44*||20:26*|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:37||20:35|
*Daylight saving starts - Western European Summer Time (WEST)
- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where is hot in Morocco in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.