- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Agadir weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Morocco
The June weather guide for Agadir, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agadir in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Agadir in June, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agadir in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agadir in June - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agadir in June?
The average sea temperature around Agadir in June is 18°C.
Does it ever rain in Agadir in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Agadir in June and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Agadir sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agadir in June 2021. Select a month to view Agadir sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:37||20:36|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:36||20:42|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:40||20:45|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where is hot in Morocco in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.