- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Agadir weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Agadir, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Morocco
How hot is it in Agadir in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Agadir in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agadir in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agadir in March - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agadir in March?
The average sea temperature around Agadir in March is 17°C.
Does it rain in Agadir in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Agadir in March and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Agadir sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agadir in March 2021. Select a month to view Agadir sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||08:04||19:37|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:47||19:47|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:29||19:57|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where is hot in Morocco in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.