- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Agadir weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Agadir, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Morocco
How hot is it in Agadir in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Agadir in January, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agadir in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agadir in January - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agadir in January?
The average sea temperature around Agadir in January is 17°C.
Does it rain in Agadir in January?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Agadir in January and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Agadir sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agadir in January 2021. Select a month to view Agadir sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:35||18:49|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:36||19:01|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:30||19:14|
- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where is hot in Morocco in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.