- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Sana weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Sana, Yemen shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sana in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Sana in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sana in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sana in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sana in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Sana in May and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Sana sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sana in May 2020. Select a month to view Sana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:40||18:21|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:34||18:25|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:32||18:30|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Yemen in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Yemen in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.