- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Wallis weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 273273 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wallis in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Wallis in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in May?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Wallis in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Wallis in May and the average monthly rainfall is 273mm.
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wallis in May 2020. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:53||17:31|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:56||17:26|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:00||17:24|
- Find cheap flights to Wallis & Futuna with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Wallis and Futuna in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Wallis and Futuna in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.