- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for London
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
London weather in May 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for London, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
London sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for London in May 2020. Select a month to view London sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:32||20:25|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:07||20:48|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:50||21:08|
- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Where's hot in the UK in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UK in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.