- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Paramaribo weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 302302 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Paramaribo, Suriname shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Paramaribo weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Paramaribo in May is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 302mm (11.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 23 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Paramaribo in May is 27°C (81°F).
Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paramaribo in May 2020. Select a month to view Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:28||18:48|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:25||18:49|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:25||18:52|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Suriname destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details