- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Paramaribo weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 302302 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Paramaribo, Suriname shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paramaribo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Paramaribo in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paramaribo in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paramaribo in May - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paramaribo in May?
The average sea temperature around Paramaribo in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Paramaribo in May?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Paramaribo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 302mm.
Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paramaribo in May 2020. Select a month to view Paramaribo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:28||18:48|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:25||18:49|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:25||18:52|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Suriname
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Suriname destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.