- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
St Pierre weather in May 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 33°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Pierre weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Pierre in May is a cool 9°C (48°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 34% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 100mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Pierre in May is 3°C (37°F).
St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Pierre in May 2020. Select a month to view St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:29||20:55|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:08||21:15|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:55||21:31|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More St Pierre and Miquelon destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details