- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
St Pierre weather in May 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 33°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Pierre in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in St Pierre in May, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Pierre in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Pierre in May - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Pierre in May?
The average sea temperature around St Pierre in May is 3°C.
Does it rain in St Pierre in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in St Pierre in May and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Pierre in May 2020. Select a month to view St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:29||20:55|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:08||21:15|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:55||21:31|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More St Pierre and Miquelon destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.