- Save on flight+hotel bookings with Virgin Atlantic
- Book holidays to Boston, New York, Orlando & more
- Holiday prices start from just £369 per person
Pretoria weather in May 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Pretoria, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Pretoria in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Pretoria in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pretoria in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pretoria in May - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Pretoria in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Pretoria in May and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Pretoria sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pretoria in May 2020. Select a month to view Pretoria sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:30||17:38|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:38||17:29|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:46||17:24|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.