- Find cheap flights to the Solomon Islands with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Honiara weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Honiara, Solomon Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Honiara sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Honiara in May 2020. Select a month to view Honiara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:24||18:10|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:26||18:07|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:30||18:06|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in the Solomon Islands in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Solomon Islands in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.