- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Samoa
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Apia weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 205205 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Apia, Samoa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Apia in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Apia in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Apia in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Apia in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Apia in May?
The average sea temperature around Apia in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Apia in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Apia in May and the average monthly rainfall is 205mm.
Apia sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Apia in May 2020. Select a month to view Apia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:36||18:12|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:39||18:07|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:44||18:06|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Samoa in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Samoa in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.