- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Kigali weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Rwanda with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Kigali, Rwanda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kigali in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Kigali in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kigali in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kigali in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kigali in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Kigali in May and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Kigali sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kigali in May 2020. Select a month to view Kigali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:56||17:58|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:55||17:57|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:57||17:58|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Rwanda destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.