- Save up to 30% on Millennium Hotels in the Middle East
- Book hotel stays in UAE, Jordan, Turkey & more
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Manila weather in May 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 140140 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Manila, Philippines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manila in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Manila in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manila in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manila in May - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manila in May?
The average sea temperature around Manila in May is 30°C.
Does it rain in Manila in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Manila in May and the average monthly rainfall is 140mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Manila in May?
On average less than 1 day in May in Manila is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Manila sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manila in May 2020. Select a month to view Manila sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:33||18:13|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:28||18:17|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:26||18:22|
- Save up to 25% on Millennium Hotels & Resorts in Europe
- Book hotel stays in London, Paris, Rome & more
- Enjoy 15% off on all restaurants, free wifi & late check out
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Philippines in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Philippines in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.