- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Asuncion weather in May 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 114114 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Asuncion, Paraguay shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Asuncion in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Asuncion in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Asuncion in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Asuncion in May - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Asuncion in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Asuncion in May and the average monthly rainfall is 114mm.
Asuncion sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Asuncion in May 2020. Select a month to view Asuncion sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:13||17:21|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:21||17:13|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:28||17:08|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Paraguay in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Paraguay in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.