- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Koror weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 308308 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Koror, Palau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Koror weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Koror in May is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 308mm (12.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Koror in May is 29°C (84°F).
Koror sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Koror in May 2020. Select a month to view Koror sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:48||18:11|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:45||18:12|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:44||18:15|
- Find cheap flights to Palau with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Palau destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details